Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center
Learn from professional tennis instructors with lessons in a beautiful Southwestern setting at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess during your vacation. This exceptional facility features five hard Plexi-Pave courts, four with built-in lighting for night play. The Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center has been a regular pro tennis tour stop for 16 years, with seating for 6,300 spectators at the Stadium Court. Many of the game’s top names competed here in the ATP Tour (originally the Franklin Templeton Men’s Tennis Classic), and the facility also hosted the State Farm Women’s Classic, a WTA Women’s tournament.
Hours Of Operation:
- Tennis Center, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tennis Courts, 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Pee Wee’s - ages 4-6, focus on hand-eye coordination and racquet skills with wider racquets and oversized balls to begin proper techniques with little ones
- QuickStart - ages 7-11, players may be learning the game for the first time or building on their fundamental work
- Futures - ages 12 & up, for the beginner or advanced beginner, focusing on stroke development, backhand, volley and serve
Adults can have a ball at clinics of their own, including Tequila & Tennis, Cardio Tennis and Play Days. Local residents and hotel guests alike are invited to participate in any Tennis Center clinics or events.