Activities and RecreationTPC Scottsdale Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center Trailblazers Family Adventure Center See Scottsdale
The Best Scottsdale Activities Are At The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
From the sparkling swimming pools and world-class fitness center to kid hangouts and family fun, every detail of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is all about rest, relaxation, and Scottsdale recreation. Bask in the rejuvenating treatments of the Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa, recognized as one of the best North American spas by Travel + Leisure. Tee off on two breathtaking championship golf courses, one of which plays host to the PGA TOUR’S Waste Management Phoenix Open. Let the kids join in games and activities at Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, with special appearances by our resident mascot, Bobcat Billy. The choices among Scottsdale activities are limited only by the imagination, and our creative staff has plenty to spare.
- TPC SCOTTSDALE
- FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS TENNIS CENTER
- TRAILBLAZERS FAMILY ADVENTURE CENTER
- SEE SCOTTSDALE
The Pinnacle Of Scottsdale Activities & Recreation
- Fairmont Fitness Center , with men and women’s locker rooms, state-of-the-art weights and cardio equipment, steam and sauna, and certified fitness trainers. This complimentary fitness facility is open daily 24 hours for Resort guests 18 and older.Resort guests 16-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trailblazers Family Adventure Center , this exciting, fun-filled program features entertaining and educational programs, with half and full-day sessions offered daily for children ages 5-12. Games and activities will rotate each day, so kids may attend more than once and still discover something new! Special appearances by our resident mascot, Bobcat Billy. Don’t miss out on the fun!
- Family Fun , the Fairmont Fitness Center is the issuing headquarters for fishing poles and tackle boxes for catch and release fishing, ping pong paddles and balls, or to sign up for the Sport Court located adjacent to Sonoran Splash
- Swimming Pools , Relax and rejuvenate in one of the resort's five outdoor swimming pools and two Jacuzzis. Families with children will especially enjoy Sonoran Splash - a water recreation area with two water slides. The pool also has a zero-entry deck area, ideal for toddlers to splash and enjoy the water. Private cabanas are also available for full and half-day rentals.
- Horseback Riding There are several ranches located within 45 minutes of the hotel, which offer riding for beginner to advanced levels. Put on your cowboy boots and ride off into the sunset! Please see the Concierge for details.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center , directly adjacent to Willow Stream Spa is the beautiful Fairmont Tennis Pro Shop and Facility. As a regular pro tennis tour stop for 16 years, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has long been recognized as one of the Southwest’s premier resort tennis facilities -- featuring seven, hard Plexi-Pave courts (six with built-in lighting for night play). Taking center stage is the impressive Stadium Court which offers seating for approximately 6,300 spectators. Adjacent to the tennis complex is a full-service pro shop with the finest in clothing, shoes, and accessories. Professional instruction, group lessons, clinics and special event tennis functions for groups are available year round. We also offer court rental/reservation opportunities, as well as racquet* and ball machine rentals.
Escape to the ultimate desert magic experience at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Set in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, with breathtaking vistas of the McDowell Mountains, we offer a superb selection of Scottsdale dining restaurants. .