Trailblazers Family Adventure Center
TRAILBLAZERS FAMILY ADVENTURE CENTER
Visit our onsite recreation center, complimentary for all guests and offering an array of games and activities. We also have a range of recreational equipment, from basketballs to rafts and fishing poles, available free of charge or for a small fee. And don’t forget to stop by our convenient shop for a variety of sundries.
Activities available at Trailblazers Family Adventure Center include:
- Shop - Our shop offers a variety of pool toys and floaties, sunscreen, children’s apparel, games, ice cream, candy, sodas and snacks, outdoor equipment and other gifts.
- Fish - Guests can rent fishing poles and fish (catch and release) in any of our three lagoons. The cost is $7 per pole for two hours, including bait and a tackle box with supplies.
- Rafts - Pool rafts are available for rental at $10 per day.
- Hoops - Basketballs can be checked out at no charge for two hours.
- Animal Discovery - While you’re here, you can meet and learn about our desert animal friends.
- Recreation Center - We offer air hockey, foosball, basketball challenge, ping-pong, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Playstation, shuffle board, classic arcade games and board games.
- Kids Club open daily from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Recreation Center, Friday & Saturday from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Looking to have some family fun in the sun? Then look out for the Trailblazers Fun Team at the Sonoran Splash pool on Fridays and Saturdays from 1:00pm – 3:00pm! The Fun Team hosts a wide variety of activities and games for children and parents to participate in, including hula hoop contests, underwater bingo and more. (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Trailblazers Kid’s Club
Trailblazers Kid’s Club is an exciting program for children ages 5 to 12 (teens are welcome to join as junior counselors). Join us for a day filled with fun interactive activities, games, crafts and swimming. Each day of the week features a signature theme activity, from exploring our property and its' wildlife to making s’mores in our solar oven. In the morning the kids have a wide variety of options to choose from, including sports, board games, card games, arts and crafts, ping pong and air hockey. The afternoon offers swimming and recreational games, ending the day with an ice cream social.
Kid’s Club sessions are as follows:
- Half day : 8:30am to 11:00am OR 1:00pm to 4:00pm - $35 per child
- Half day with lunch : 8:30am to 1:00pm - $35 +$12 lunch fee per child
- Full day : 8:30am to 4:00pm, - $60 + $12 lunch fee per child
- Kids club drop off and registration: 8:30am to 9:00am
Monday: Explorer’s Day ...Go on an exclusive behind the scenes Princess tour to meet the chefs and see how the hotel operates.
Tuesday: Wild West Day ...Callin’ all prospectors! Pan for real gold using the true Old West method, and tour our western town. Will you strike it rich?
Wednesday: Solar Day ...Cook up something delicious in our solar oven, and make solar nature prints.
Thursday: Game Day ...Board games, card games, video and arcade games, air hockey, foosball, and our own famous Catch Don’t Catch.
Friday: Wildlife Day ...Fish for catfish, bluegill and bass in our catch and release lagoons, then interact with our resort’s unique residents, with some feeding and handling.
Saturday: Sports Day ...Enjoy dodgeball, basketball, badminton, soccer and many more.
Sunday: Nature Day ...Go on a resort nature walk, snapping photos of our resort's flora and fauna. Take home a beautiful print of your best shot and a disc of all photos.
For more information about Trailblazers Family Adventure Center or to make a reservation for Trailblazers Kid's Club, please call 480-585-4848, ext. 7185.