Resort Map & Directions
Directions to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
From Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Follow Sky Harbor Blvd. to 'East Cities/Exit 202'.
- Continue to Hwy 202.
- Take Hwy 202 East to Hwy 101 Loop North.
- Follow Hwy 101 North and exit on Hayden Road. (DO NOT TAKE PRINCESS BOULEVARD EXIT.)
- Turn left (south) on Hayden Road and continue to Princess Drive.
- Turn right (west) on Princess Drive and follow signs to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
- Lobby entrance will be on your left.
- Estimated price is $40.00 to $62.00 per person based on 100 passengers arriving or departing on a single day.
- Fax group manifest to 480-585-2644 or call 480-585-2646 for exact quote.
- Individual, one-way transfer rates available upon request.
The Super Shuttle
- Estimated price for a one-way airport transfer is $22.00 per person, gratuity not included.
- For reservations, please call 800-258-3826.
- Vehicles may make up to three additional stops before reaching their final destination.
Transtyle Sedan (Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Taxi Service)
- Estimated price for a one way airport transfer for a sedan or SUV can be found here.
- For advance reservations, please call 800-410-5479.
- To request pick-up from the airport terminal, look for the transportation board near the baggage claim area.
- The Fairmont Scottsdale photograph is featured with a direct telephone line to a Transtyle operator who will send a vehicle upon request.
- Estimated price for a one-way airport transfer is $62.00 - $75.00, not including gratuity. Please note rates may be higher during special events.
- Taxis can be hailed outside of the baggage claim area along the North and South curb at all terminals.