A Luxury Resort Escape at the Top of Its Class
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess greets guests with an engaging mix of traditional Spanish-style architecture and modern design elements. Enter the warm, stylish lobby adorned in stone, warm woods, striking art and bright woven rugs. Beyond, a lush 65-acre resort landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful plants and expansive green spaces offers a mystical contrast to the Arizona desert surroundings. Enjoy superb dining, five sparkling pools, two championship-level TPC golf courses, the rejuvenating Well & Being Spa and exceptional venues for conferences and weddings.
The hotel has three parking lots, one for each section of the hotel.
- Valet parking: $20 USD for overnight, including in-and-out privileges
- Self-parking: $10 USD for overnight
- 50% off valet parking for hybrid vehicles
- Valet parking: $8
- Self-parking: $5
- Visitor parking fee does not apply to guests dining at BOURBON STEAK, La Hacienda or Ironwood American Kitchen, or to guests visiting Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa
- Dogs and cats are welcome at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
- Please contact the hotel directly at 480 585 4848 ext 7244 to make the necessary arrangements for your pet.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in the food and beverage outlets and are not permitted in the pools due to health regulations.
- No more than two animals per guestroom.
- Service animals are always welcome and exempt from the daily charge and the restrictions regarding the food and beverage outlets and pool regulations.
- The Housekeeping Department will be happy to supply beds & bowls for small dogs and cats upon request.
- A charge of $25.00 per night plus taxes applies for all pets and will be added to your guestroom folio.
- In the event extra servicing to the room is required upon check-out, an additional charge of $125.00 may apply.
Looking to keep fit while on the road? Get in a great workout while you’re away at the Fairmont Scottsdale Fitness Center. Admission is complimentary for overnight guests.
Hours of Operation:
- 24 hours daily
Book your reservations online now for exceptional rates.