Sip, Savor and Skate
Full of enchantment, twinkling lights, epicurean delights and one magical, musical
40-foot tree, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is bringing the splendor of the season
with a host of holiday experiences at the AAA Five Diamond resort from
November 21 - January 5, making it the perfect destination to Sip, Savor and Skate into the holiday season.
Santa’s elves stocked a lot of treats in our Sip, Savor and Skate package which includes:
- Fairmont accommodations
- Commemorative holiday gift
- Desert Ice Holiday Rink passes for two adults. Valid for one skating session, per paid night
- $50 Food and Beverage credit, per paid night
Christmas at the Princess festival events and activities include:
• 5,400 sq.ft. Desert Ice Holiday Rink
• Four-story Christmas tree with 65,000 lights that twinkle to holiday songs
• Spectacular Lagoon Lights
• WMPO Princess Express electric train rides
• Photos and fireside visits with Santa
• Menorah lighting and latkes with applesauce for Hanukkah
• Holiday Shoppe featuring ornaments, toys, gifts and gourmet treats
• Holiday menus at Bourbon Steak, La Hacienda and The Grill
• Winter cocktails served fireside at The Plaza Bar with views of our four-story tree
NEW THIS YEAR
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Terms and Conditions
Rates starting at $289, per night. Featured rate is plus tax per room, per night, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Resort credit is per paid room night and can be used towards breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at any on-property dining location as well as tennis, spa or Trailblazers Family Adventure Center full or half-day programs. Daily resort service charge of $29 per room, per night (plus applicable tax) applies. Resort service charge includes access to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, self parking, basic internet access and more. $5 donation to Phoenix Children's Hospital will be made for every Sip, Savor and Skate Package booked.