Summer Stay & Play
This summer, there's plenty of fun for the whole family at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Our special Summer Stay & Play package includes a luxurious Fairmont room and waived daily resort fee giving you access to all the Princess' most sought-after amenities.
Summer stays from Memorial Day to Labor Day include dive-in movies, fireworks, techno water slides, the Arizona summer sun, and much more! Refer to Summer at the Princess for full schedule of events and list of activities.
- One (1) night luxurious room accommodations in a Fairmont room
- Daily Resort Fee Waived
Receive the following amenities with daily waived Resort Fee:
- Unlimited basic Internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. (Fairmont President’s Club Members receive upgrade to premium high-speed Internet access)
- Any local, domestic long distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Complimentary admission to Trailblazers Kid’s Club for up to three children (lunch fee additional)
- Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center
- Onsite shuttle transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pool and meeting space)
- 50% discount off Well & Being Spa daily access fee, including complimentary fitness and wellness classes, waterfall treatment pool, sauna, rooftop pool and more
- Complimentary court time on one of five tennis courts; one hour per day per room
The Summer Stay & Play package is available from May 25 to September 3, 2015.
Rates starting at $169
Terms and Conditions:
Package “starting from” rates vary by season and range from ($169-$299) are subject to change at any time, and based on availability. Daily resort service charge of $29 per room, per night (plus applicable tax) is waived. Resort service charge includes access to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, self parking, basic internet access and more. For more information or to book the Summer Stay & Play package, call 480-585-4848.