Experience Personal Service Like Never Before
1) Morning beverages available in the Gold Lounge including coffee and assorted juices
2) All day snacks, cookies and beverages
3) Honor Bar available 11 am - 5 pm
4) Wine hour 5 pm - 6 pm with complimentary wine and beer, charcuterie and cheese
5) Breakfast vouchers per registered guest at a value of $32 per guest- applicable at Ironwood American Kitchen or brunch at Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
6) Daily housekeeping service and turndown service
7) Daily spa access to our beautiful 44,000 sq. ft. Well & Being Spa
8) Nightly self-parking
9) Personalized concierges for our most exclusive guests with pre-arrival contact, room warming, check in and check out at Gold Lounge
Gold Lounge Safety Protocols
Currently, masks are required to be worn in the lounge at all times, unless seated at a table actively eating or drinking. If a mask is unable to be worn due to health concerns, we invite guests to call the lounge at extension 2792 for personal assistance. To ensure we are abiding by CDC guidelines, the lounge will operate at 50% capacity. If we exceed capacity limits, we will invite guests to enjoy the outdoor seating areas within the Fairmont Gold Villas. These are located near the golf course and nearby our Fairmont Gold Lounge. All surfaces and equipment inside the lounge will be frequently sanitized with hospital-grade cleaning products.
Unwind in an upgraded suite with a chic boho vibe, ultra-high-end bedding, and unique luxuries like a Nespresso coffee maker. Savor a complimentary continental breakfast each morning at the private Fairmont Gold Lounge and return for signature hors-d'oeuvres during happy hour. Take a spa day with complimentary access to Well & Being Spa's facilities. Elevate every moment of your trip with our enhanced VIP hotel services, Scottsdale's most effortless luxury experience.