Planning on attending this year's Christmas at the Princess festival? We look forward to welcoming you to our favorite holiday tradition in Scottsdale. With so much to do, and so many memories to make, we've asked Santa's favorite elves to give us their top seven tips for how to make the most of your Christmas at the Princess experience!
1. Best time to visit? Early in the season and weekdays throughout the festival tend to be lighter in attendance. Be sure to check the 2021 Christmas at the Princess calendar for all the special events to make your visit even more special! On peak nights, allow an extra 20-30 minutes in travel time.
2. When booking online, we encourage guests to book early before their preferred dates sell out. We've made it even easier this year, and guests can book everything all at once online here. Don't forget to purchase your family's Ice Passes and Photos with Santa session!
3. Dining at the Princess is a must on the elf list! Reservations are recommended for dining at Bourbon Steak, La Hacienda and Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, as outlets do reach capacity during the holiday season. Ironwood American Kitchen is walk-in only and no advance reservations are needed. To make a reservation, call 480.585.2694.
4. We understand budgets are important to families, today more than ever. We work hard to provide a variety of food and beverage options for all guests visiting Christmas at the Princess. Elf favorite? Mrs. Claus' fresh-baked cookies!
Dinner entrees at the resort's signature outlets range from $25 to $45+. Concessions pricing at Kringle's Kitchen, Mrs. Claus' Cookies, Twinkle Town, The Village and The Lodge range from $5 to $16+. There is no cash accepted at the event. We would encourage our guests to check our site prior to our events to make sure they are best prepared to enjoy the evening.
5. Just as we do at the North Pole, please check the weather before you get in your sleigh! Scottsdale nights are known for being beautiful, but if wintery weather does come our way, the festival will continue. Please plan accordingly. A $20 fee will apply for all date changes (subject to availability).
6. VIP fire pits and igloos are the ultimate luxury experience and are very popular! Be sure to reserve yours in advance online here.
7. For a best value, share the ride! Admission/parking is $72 per vehicle, up to four guests, for just $18 per person for admission! Another perk? Children under 3 receive complimentary access to the event! Or, here's a fantastic value: dine in one any of the resort's restaurants, and with a $75 spend, you receive 50% off valet parking and admission for up to six people! Or, an even better value? Spend the night with a holiday package and enjoy VIP early access to all of the attractions.