Making Holiday Memories & Creating Family Traditions
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Celebrate the splendor of the season at the AAA/CAA Five-Diamond award-winning Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Witness the resort transform into an enchanting winter wonderland during our sixth annual Christmas at the Princess festival November 19, 2015 through January 3, 2016. The Princess is the perfect destination to create holiday traditions and make holiday memories your family will cherish for years to come.
Christmas at the Princess festival events and activities are open to the public and include:
- 6,000 square foot Desert Ice Holiday Rink
- Magic Moments on Ice presented by the Ice Den Scottsdale
- Four-story Christmas tree with 67,000 lights that twinkle to holiday songs
- Enchanted Plaza featuring nightly 3D light shows
- Spectacular lagoon lights featuring more than two million LED lights
- Princess Express Train rides throughout the Lagoons
- Rides on the new Christmas Carousel
- Menorah lighting and latkes with applesauce for Hanukkah
- Photos with Santa in Santa’s Workshop
- Nativity Garden Light Show telling the Story of Christmas
- The Christmas Shoppe at Kringle’s Korner which features holiday gifts, gourmet food, seasonal beverage items and more
- Holiday menus and seasonal dining specials at all of our resort
- Winter cocktails served fireside at The Plaza Bar with views of our four-story tree
- Select your Christmas Tree at the Holiday Tree Lot presented by Moon Valley Nursery
- Toys for Tots drop-off located at the front drive/porte-cochere. Accepting new, unwrapped toy donations throughout the holiday season.
Take a glance at our
2015 holiday brochure for more details.
Admission and Parking
- Admission complimentary for hotel and restaurant guests
- Admission and parking for non-hotel guests: $30 for self-parking with up to 10 people per vehicle or $40 for valet after 5pm without dining
- Valet for local residents complimentary when dining that evening at any of our resort restaurants
Light shows, rides on the Princess Express Train and the Christmas Carousel are complimentary. Skating, Santa photos, shopping and dining are priced separately.