Imagine a luxurious Sonoran Desert escape filled with stunning views, impeccable service and details aimed to please every one of your travel desires. Welcome to Fairmont Gold—a hotel-within-a-hotel, where the your experience begins the moment you arrive at our front door. Ensuring your stay is nothing short of unforgettable is the goal and we have 5 reasons why, when you travel, it needs to be to Fairmont Gold.
1. Boutique-like AmbianceAn enclave on the southeast corner of the resort, Fairmont Gold in Scottsdale offers guests a complete boutique experience. Fairmont Gold is a place where we know you by name and your travel arrangements are quickly and expertly anticipated for. Upon arrival at a private check-in, you are immediately greeted with a "taste of Arizona" welcome drink in-hand. Your very own private concierge will ensure that your every need is met, from arranging shuttle transport to nearby shopping areas to helping you discover the destination's best local hikes, attractions, concerts and more.
2. Renovated Suites at the Fairmont Scottsdale PrincessParalleling the upscale residential upgrades of recent Sunset Beach and Casitas renovations, Fairmont Gold's enhancements feature a modern bohemian chic vibe with gracefully tailored décor, a light, refreshing color palette, functional layouts and refined authentically local Southwestern touches.
3. Exclusive Private Gold LoungeFairmont Gold offers guests an exclusive lounge, comforting for business and leisure travelers alike. Rest and relaxation take center stage, with scenic resort views and a friendly and dedicated staff, this is the ultimate place to get away from the hustle and bustle.
4. Continental Breakfast, Afternoon Canapes & DrinksBegin each morning with an effortless deluxe complimentary continental breakfast, featuring from-scratch warm dishes including crème brulee oatmeal, eggs benedict and more. Throughout the day, enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks with surprises from our Executive Chef Conor Favre each afternoon. Unwind each evening with special privileges such as an honor bar and complimentary signature hors d'oeuvres. Each Friday evening, experience a flavorful introduction to the resort's variety of fine dining establishments from our culinary geniuses.
5. State-of-the-Art TechnologyDiscover the Princess through Fairmont Gold technology. Each Gold Junior and Master Suite is equipped with Alexa technology, connecting you with our magnificent area. Need something? Simply 'Ask the Princess' anything—from scheduled turndown service to what time is checkout and even where you can get a drink in Scottsdale.