ESCAPE TO THE SUN-DRENCHED LUXURY OF THE FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS.
Southwestern Style and Sophistication
Picture a shimmering 65 acre oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a newly-redesigned retreat blending alluring Spanish-style architecture with a contemporary edge. The grounds offer a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – a lush contrast to the Arizona desert surroundings. Enjoy a revitalizing escape from the hectic day-to-day world, highlighted by warm personalized service and all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort:
- Lavish Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services
- Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Five sparkling heated pools, featuring poolside bar and meal service
- Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste
- 156,000 square feet of event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers, Palamino and Princess
- Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities
- Exciting recreation and day trips nearby, including upscale shopping, dining and entertainment
- Plan a personal experience with our online Concierge services, giving you access to great activities that satisfy every member of your group
Book your reservations online now for exceptional rates.