Escape to the sun-drenched luxury of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. With its dramatic Southwestern setting and enchanting Spanish Colonial architecture, this AAA Five-Diamond destination is a truly magical desert oasis.
Southwestern Style And Sophistication At Our Scottsdale Resort Hotel
Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains – the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess . As the grandest of Scottsdale resorts, this newly -redesigned gem blends alluring Spanish-style architecture with a modern, contemporary edge. The grounds, a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants, and expansive green spaces, offer lush contrast to the desert surroundings. Encounter all of the superb amenities you’d expect to find at a world-class destination resort – the lavish Well & Being at Willow Stream, two championship-level TPC golf courses, three sparkling swimming pools, and outstanding dining, entertainment, and recreation. And yet it is a dedication to warm, personalized service that sets our indulgent Scottsdale hotel spa as a revitalizing escape from the hectic day-to-day world… a special place to regain strength and energy.
- Situated on 65 pristine acres in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, overlooking the McDowell Mountains
- Well & Being at Willow Stream
- Two championship-level TPC golf courses
- Five sparkling heated pools
- Five restaurants and lounges
- Modern fitness center
- Palomino Conference Center
- 156,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space
- Bobcat Billy's Clubhouse for kids
- Just steps from upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment
Resort Service Charge
As of May 1, 2013 , some of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’ most sought-after amenities are now bundled into a daily resort service charge eliminating multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
The resort service charge includes:
• Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. (Fairmont President’s Club Members receive upgrade to premium speed internet access)
• Any local, domestic long distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
• Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room
• Complimentary admission to Trailblazers kid’s adventure club access for up to three children (lunch fee additional)
• Access to 24 hour Fairmont Fitness Center
• On-site shuttle transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pool and meeting space)
• 50% discount off Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa daily access fee including complimentary fitness and wellness classes, waterfall treatment pool, sauna, rooftop pool and more.
• Complimentary court time on one of five tennis courts; one hour per day per room
The total charge of $29 plus tax will be added to your guest room folio . Fees included for services will be adjusted off final bill. Fitness classes, tennis court time and Trailblazers kid’s adventure club subject to space available. Total value of service charge if all services used at basic levels and purchased individually is approximately $180.
The hotel has three parking lots, one for each section of the hotel.
Valet Parking: From $20 USD for overnight, including in-and-out privileges.
Self Parking: $10 USD for overnight
Please Note: 50% off valet parking for hybrid vehicles.
Visitor Parking: Please Note: Visitor parking fee does not apply to guests dining at BOURBON Steak, La Hacienda or Ironwood American Kitchen or guests visiting Well & Being at Willow Stream.
$8 - valet parking
$5 - self parking
Dogs and cats are welcome at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Please contact the hotel directly and ask for the Leisure Service Department, at 480 585 4848 ext 7244 to make the necessary arrangements for your pet. Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the guest room. Pets are not permitted in the Food & Beverage outlets and are not permitted in the Pools due to health regulations. No more than two animals per guestroom. Service animals are always welcome and exempt from the daily charge and the restrictions regarding the Food & Beverage outlets and Pool regulations. The Housekeeping Department will be happy to supply beds & bowls for small dogs and cats upon request.
A charge of $25.00 per night plus taxes applies for all pets and will be added to your guestroom folio. In the event extra servicing to the room is required upon check-out, an additional charge of $125.00 may apply .
Looking to keep fit while on the road? Join a fitness class or enjoy a great workout at Fairmont Scottsdale Fitness Center. Complimentary for overnight guests
Hours of Operation:
Open 24 Hours Daily
Well & Being at Willow Stream Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Health Club: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
An Unparalleled Destination Among
Escape to the ultimate desert magic experience at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Overlooking breathtaking vistas of the McDowell Mountains, we offer a refreshing blend of Southwestern luxury, art, and design. Book your reservations at our Scottsdale hotel online now for exceptional rates.
Find attractions near our Scottsdale vacation spot.