Take advantage of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess‚Äô most sought-after amenities, conveniently bundled into the Daily Resort Fee‚ÄĒeliminating multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
The Daily Resort Fee of $30 includes:
- Unlimited basic Internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired (Fairmont President‚Äôs Club Members receive upgrade to premium high-speed Internet access)
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room, per night
- Half-day admission to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center* for up to three children (lunch may be added for an additional fee)
- Access to 24-hour Fairmont Fitness Center
- On-site shuttle transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pool and meeting spaces)
- 50% discount off Well & Being Spa adult daily access fee, including complimentary fitness and wellness classes*, co-ed waterfall treatment pool, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy lounge, private rooftop pool and more
- Access to Blue Mobile charging units*
Special Summer Bonus Offer
Now through Labor Day, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is excited to offer our guests' favorite Summer activities as a special bonus value offer. Enjoy all-day Aqua Park access, all-day unlimited access to SplashRider X-treme, one Water Balloon Battle (includes one bucket of 10 water balloons) and much more complimentary with Daily Resort Fee. For more details, click
The total charge of $30 plus tax will be added to your guest room folio. Fees included for services will be adjusted on final bill. Total value of service charge if all services used at basic levels and purchased individually is approximately $300.
*Fitness classes and Trailblazers¬†Family Adventure¬†Center subject to space available. Blue Mobile charging unit rental at front desk, subject to availability.