Video content is from 2012 Dreamcation weekend.
Stay cool. Stay luxuriously. Stay in town this Labor Day.
Our Dream-cation weekend features a variety of On-Board and Day Excursions including Radio Disney, spectacular fireworks, zip-lining, poolside games and entertainment, dive-in movies, techno glo parties and our very own minister available to renew your wedding vows.
- Dive-In Movies
- Techno Glo Pool Parties - It's a disco down the slide with the “Techno Waterslides” featuring LED hula hoopers, glow bubbles and live DJ from 8 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights this summer.
East Pool All-Day Activities
Every Friday and Saturday through Labor Day: Giant Bubble Making | Wooden Turtle Races | Badminton | Ping Pong | Bocce Ball
SHORE FAMILY EXCURSIONS
- Zip Line - Zip your way across the lagoon lawn every Friday and Saturday all summer long. Over 240 feet long and 37 feet high, this wild ride can reach up to 25 mph and is something the whole family can enjoy! $5 one-time ride | $20 unlimited rides
- Vow Renewals - Renew your wedding vows with Captain Thomas Williams, our ordained minister. After your ceremony, you’ll be toasted with champagne and whisked away on a cruise around the resort in a nautically-decorated golf cart chauffeured by the Captain. To make reservations or for more information, call Leisure Services at 480-585-4848 ext. 7244. Space is limited, reservations required.
- SS Princess Fireworks - Join us as we light up the night sky Saturday and Sunday with spectacular fireworks shows. For the best view, watch from the South Pool, the South Pool Overlook or the Lagoon Lawn.
- Fairmont Fun Team and Radio Disney - A t the Sonoran Splash Pool, the Fairmont Fun Team leads activities for the entire family to enjoy at Sonoran Splash. Featuring: Radio Disney, Bobcat Billy out-and-about, underwater BINGO, hula-hoop contest, prize trivia and watermelon eating contest.
*Above Events and Activities are Exclusive to Registered Hotel Guests Only.